STAR 6 CRAWLER 5.8M (19FT)
The Haulotte electric rough-terrain vertical mast Star 6 Crawler can get over unstable, wet or uneven grounds and cross slopes up to 25%. A mobile axis on the intermediate oscillating rollers provides an optimal ground adherence. The machine can elevate inside and outside on any kind of flat surface: it is particularly suited for working on fragile floors thanks to its low ground pressure. The mast architecture also ensures optimal stability: the 200 kg load capacity enables 2 operators to work indoors with confidence.
Our Equipment is available at daily, weekly and monthly hire rates, giving you the flexibility to rent from our extensive range for as long or short as you need.
Contact your nearest Pacifichire branch for equipment pricing & availability.
Not sure about this item and need some help?
1300 722 132
- Go everywhere
- High-precision driving & smoothness
- Intermediate supporting wheels in crawler track system
- Ability to go through uneven grounds and water puddles
- Dedicated forklift pockets
- Great agility in confined working area
- Compact machine: only 0.76 m width
- Low turning radius
- Platform with dedicated anti-slip step
- Ergonomic & intuitive platform control box with battery level indicator
- Optimal total cost of ownership
- 3-stage-cylinder mast: no chain & no cable
- Direct electric drive brushless AC motors
- Onboard diagnostic: Haulotte Activ’Screen